Dr Ashraf Naim
Agile Transformation Leader and Sr. Instructor
Dr. Ashraf Naim is a seasoned analytical Information Technology Professional with a 30 year's track record of success in areas spanning from Project Management to Software Development and Infrastructure. Ashraf has 15+ years of coaching and training experience under his belt. He has been an instructor at renowned corporate universities such as Oracle and Thales and an Associate Professor at Aligarh University. At present, he is helping teams and individuals to learn and adopt Agile practices by supporting them through Teaching, Mentoring, Facilitating and Coaching at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, which includes business executives, product owners, project managers and cross-functional teams.
From a young age, Ashraf knew he was going to be an educator, and it’s a decision he has never regretted. He believes, there is nothing better than the curiosity and enthusiasm that each new student brings to their studies. As an enthusiastic and devoted business professor, he sees no better purpose in life than passing on his love of learning to his students. Ashraf is known for his inspiring courses and his body of scholarly work.
Dr. Naim has a Ph.D. in Business Administration, an MBA in Finance and a Master’s in Economics. He is a University Grant Commission Scholarship holder.
Apart from PMI Certified Disciplined Agile Instructor (CDAI) and SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC5), Ashraf has several certifications in Agile and project management such as
• PMI-Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
• PMI-Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
• Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
• Certified Scrum Professional®- Product Owner (CSP-PO)
• Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching
• ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation
• Agile Project Manager Certification (Cert.APM)
• Kanban System Design, LeanKanban
• IBQMI® Approved Kanban Professional
• IBQMI® Certified Kanban Coach
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Stanford Advanced Project Management (SAPM)